Terms & Conditions
This website is only for those over the age of 18, living in the UK. If you meet both of these conditions then you may feel free to use our site.
In the context of this document, the terms ‘Bingo Uncle’, ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer to the owners of this site. The term ‘you’ in the context of this page applies to the user of our site.
• If you choose to sign up to our site by entering your details, including email address, name and mobile number then you are consenting to receive marketing based communications from us. This may include communications via email and SMS, which will relate to both us and our associated partners.
• The information that we provide here is for your general information only and it is possible that it will change without notice.
• Neither we, nor the third parties that we advertise here, can provide any warranty as to the general accuracy, performance, timeliness or the suitability nor completeness of the information and materials offered here. By using our site, you also acknowledge that this is the case and that any inaccuracies or errors are beyond our liability. We expressly include that we cannot be liable for any errors to the fullest extent of the law in the UK.
• If you do choose to use the information or materials set out on this site, you do so at your own risk, as we cannot be liable. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the products, information and services that you find here are suitable for your own specific needs.
• On our website, you will find materials that are owned or licensed by us. This material may include design, the layout of the site, appearance, graphics used and general look of the site. These are all copyrighted and are not to be reproduced or replicated in any way.
• Any trademarks used on this website, which are not our property or licenced to us, are acknowledged here within our website. This includes information as to who the licence holder or owner is.
• If you use this website without authorisation then this could potentially give claim for a suit for damages or a criminal offence.
• Our site includes links out to other websites, including bingo sites, which are operated by third parties. These links are on our site for your convenience, these are intended to provide you with any further information that you could require. This does not mean that we endorse the sites or have any responsibility for the content that they display. It is up to the user to read and understand the terms that these sites set out and the rules that they may enforce.
• Where these third party sites offer free games or bonuses, they will be presided over by the rules of that operator site. This may include rules based on how you may use or withdraw your winnings from these games or schemes. They may also only apply to new or first time players, so all player may not be eligible for these offers. These rules vary from site to site and even within promotions on the same site, it is your responsibility to read and understand these. If you are unclear on the terms, you should contact the customer service line on these relevant operator sites prior to claiming.
• The offers that appear on our advertising and communications may not appear or may differ from those that you can find on the site. This may vary due to the device that you are using to access the site, whether on mobile, desktop or tablet.
• Users may not create a link to Bingo Uncle without our prior written consent. This includes links from other websites or documents to our site.
• Using our website or any dispute that arises from doing so will be subject to the laws of the UK. Any further action will be taken through these courts.